Our Top 5 Reasons Why a New Sego Home is Better than Anything Else
Creating homes is more than our business. It is our passion… our art… and it shows in our homes. At Sego Homes, we create homes that are unlike any others in this market, healthy, green, and smart. And we always make sure our communities are in the best locations, close to good schools, shopping & commuting routes.
Here are five reasons why choosing a new Sego home is a no-brainer.
- New vs. used. Whether you are first time buyers or are just looking to move to the area, Sego Homes is a smart choice. Our amazing floor plans are open and light filled, designed to be comfortable and functional. Our homes are unique and well-built. Our dedication to building simply better homes is unparalleled.
- Green living. Green is our company color for a reason. Sego Homes is committed to protecting the environment and dedicated to using eco-friendly materials and methods in every home. As a 100% ENERGY STAR builder, all of our homes exceed the rigorous standards of the ENERGY STAR Program, and are built with energy efficient components and techniques.
- Smart & adaptable. We think it’s just smart to make sure our townhomes are equipped with the latest technology, and are ready to adapt to new future advances in technology. Sego homes are wired with Smart Home Technology including CAT 5 enhanced structured wiring for connectivity in every major room. Other standard smart features include USB charging stations, electronic keyless entry deadbolts, and programmable thermostats. A variety of options are available for home automation, security systems, and home entertainment.
- Healthier & happier. Each Sego home is designed and built to create a healthier indoor-air environment. We do that by offering proper ventilation and fresh air through the use of efficient HVAC systems, enhanced air filtration systems for cleaner air, low-VOC paint, and building with materials and adhesives that don’t off-gas harmful fumes. There are also optional water filtration systems, water conditioning systems, and central vacuum systems that reduce indoor air allergy symptoms by up to 60%.
- Rent vs. own. It’s a big step, but there are a many reasons why buying a home instead of renting a home is a shrewd move. From tax benefits to financial stability, a sense of community to pride of ownership, buying your own home is almost always better than renting. And if you’re going to buy, why not buy a new Sego home instead of a used home?
Visit segohomes.com to learn more about our distinctive new homes in Millcreek and South Jordan, and why our buyers say, “Sego Homes is way ahead of the competition!”